Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stolen from Jillian...

I don't have anything really to post about, so here's this...

7 things

7 Things I Can Do...
1. Ignore all my responsibilities
2. Make a damn fine mac and cheese from scratch
3. Dread lock upkeep (just because I CAN doesn't mean I DO)
4. Pin up hair - I have a natural talent for this, don't ask me how.
5. Procrastinate
6. Spend too much money on shit I don't need
7. Snuggle with the boys all day long

7 Things I Cannot Do...
1. Catch a softball thrown directly to me in a game (practice, sure...game, not so much)
2. Hit a softball thrown directly to me in a game
3. Say the P word commonly used as slang for Vagina (pu**y) without blushing and/or giggling wildly.
4. Tolerate ignorant people.
5. Nap
6. Type when someone is watching.
7. Stay mad at my pets.

7 Things That Attracted me to _____
1. Eye Balls. Prettiest green you ever did see.
2. Sense of humor. Funny fucker.
3. AWESOMELY HOT SHOULDERS/BACK. (seriously, be jealous)
4. He is the world's best pillow. You have no idea.
5. He loved my dog.
6. His character.
7. Everything else about him

7 Things I say Most Often...
1. You are!
2. Whiiiiiiiiil...!?
3. BoDee, come!
4. Fern, shut the hell up!
5. Your mom
6. Poo
7. I have to pee

7 Favorite Foods...
1. Pasta
2. Cheese
3. Fat
4. Fat
5. Fat
6. Fat
7. Fat

No comments: